Python Software Engineer / Senior Python Software Engineer - London - 2 days in the office
Want to transform the economics of customer acquisition with AI? Our client is a UK AI vendor, focused on helping businesses maximise their B2B marketing efforts through the power of machine learning.What you will do:
What you'll need:
- Building tools for the data science team - e.g. an app to explore the features used in our ML models
- Using Docker to scale out the number of concurrent MImproving automation of our deployment processes
- Building and enhancing data pipelines - used to collect and process data on millions of companies
- You'll develop new features / products in a collaborative team working in Python
- Mentor junior members of the team
- You'll work with large amounts of structured / unstructured data
- Experience building software in teams using Python
- Extensive experience using Python (Pandas, Flask, Luigi) AWS, Docker, SQL, Elasticsearch, and Java
- PhD or MSc in ML/AI or a relevant mix of education and commercial experience
For more info on the role and company send your CV to
We look forward to receiving your application!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.