The successful Full-stack Software Developer will have the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week, and will be joining a talented in-house team of Software Developers and Support professionals supporting the wider business and its customers. The Company
As the successful Full-stack Software Developer you will be joining an organisation within the thriving property sector. With a friendly and inclusive culture, they work collaboratively to provide the best service for all of their customers, and continue to grow through developing and changing markets. Coupled with 23 days holiday and outstanding personal development opportunities, this is an opportunity for a talented and enthused Full-stack Developer, which is not to be missed.What's Required?
The successful Full-stack Software Developer will be an enthusiastic individual, passionate about technology and development. They will likely have skills in including but not limited to:
- 3 - 5 years prior commercial experience of C# .NET, ASP.NET and MVC5
- Sound experience of HTML, CSS3 and LESS
- Experience of SQL Server and T-SQL as well as SQL Reporting and PowerBI
- Prior experience with Visual Studio and TFS
- Experience of cloud technologies and virtualisation, specifically Azure and VMWare will be advantageous
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.