Benefits Manager - SC Clearance required - £650 per day (umbrella) INSIDE IR35 - 6-month initial assignment - Hybrid Working (West Brompton).
Working within CTPHQ Change Pillar, the purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day implementation of the benefits management framework, approach, standards and processes to ensure identification and realisation of financial and non-financial benefits. The role will involve some periods of full/part time forward deployment to assist in business change on specific programmes/projects.Key Responsibilities:
- This role will work closely with the CTPHQ Performance Team, CTPHQ Reporting, Planning and Risks and Issues Officers and with the Business Change Officers. The role holder will need to work flexibly in periods of high demand i.e. able to work at portfolio, programme or project level.
- Implement the benefits management approach, framework and processes to ensure financial and non-financial benefits are being delivered to support the CT Portfolio Board, SROs and PROs.
- Support the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager to ensure benefits management processes are adhered to at portfolio, programme and project levels, ensuring consistency across all levels of benefits management and to the required standard.
- Ensure that key portfolio and programme level benefit identification and realisation is effectively communicated to the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager, including escalating any concerns/risks/ issues to their management and / or realisation.
- Establishing, managing and supporting benefits mapping and realisation planning, including assisting the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager in developing a comprehensive picture of inputs, outputs, capabilities and outcomes and the business change required to enable the delivery of benefits.
- Understanding of the principles of benefits management and the relevant tools and techniques.
- Experience of working across a variety of projects or programmes, and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task accordingly
- Analytical experience in performance and/or finance and the ability to extract relevant information from Business Cases, presentations and other documentation.
- Experience of facilitating groups, balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is essential.
Essential: Managing Benefits: Practitioner or training / qualifications related to Benefits Management, such as ISEB Certificate in Benefits Management and Business Assurance or related Business Analysis training
Desirable: Management of Portfolios: Foundation
For more information please contact .