Peabody has two exciting new opportunities for Community Mobilisation Coordinators
to join our team. You will join us on a full time, fixed term contract basis for 12 months. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £36,000 per annum.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.About the Community Mobilisation Coordinator role:
Community Mobilisation Coordinators will act as conveners and coordinators of services and projects rather than directly delivering support. There will also be a focus on the team driving design & innovation within the community and alongside partners to create conditions for services and people to thrive.Responsibilities of our Community Mobilisation Coordinator:
Skills and experience of our Community Mobilisation Coordinator:
- Play an active and key role in achieving the directorate's objectives
- Represent the interests of the directorate with stakeholders that you meet during the course of your work
- Be professional and promote cross functional working between departments across the group
- Contribute to the delivery of a learning culture that is open, honest, and learns from mistakes, complaints, and other feedback
- Externally represent and promote Peabody effectively by creating a consistent, professional, and positive image
- For the data under your ownership, ensure it is collected, managed, and protected to the highest standards, meeting all legal and regulatory requirements, with data quality embedded, responsibilities clearly defined and communicated
- Abide by and promote a positive health and safety culture, ensuring, as far as practicable, that activities are carried out in accordance with Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Passionate about addressing social inequality, you are inquisitive, actively learning about the world and why things are the way they are. You look forward to learning from others and trying out new approaches
- Ambitious for your projects, team, and self; you are an autonomous, resilient, self-starter that enjoys making decisions and being responsible and accountable for the project and their results
- Strong interpersonal skills, you are able to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve results, from strategic partners to colleagues and customers
- Strong facilitation and group working skills, you are able to bring people together to share observations, generate insights and make decisions
- Effective people manager, you create a culture of trust, respect, and openness. You proactively motivate your peers and stakeholders and utilise and develop their abilities
- Effective and creative project manager, you deliver results and meet milestones. You swiftly identify, respond and adapt to changes in the environment to ensure you achieve desired outcomes and objectives
- Strong written communication skills, able to author high quality reports and proposals
- Ability to understand, analyse, contextualise and explore a range of data, performance metrics, and outcomes to generate hypotheses and reach conclusions
- Able to design and conduct qualitative research to generate data and insight
- Experience of designing and managing a range of services for the benefit of others, with creativity and flair
- Knowledge of Human Centered Design and Systems Thinking
Sunday 26th September 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Community Mobilisation Coordinator
, please click 'apply'
now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST