Technical Cataloguer B18
For this role you will need to have good experience of allocating serial numbers, logging and cataloguing car parts on company computer systems.
You will need to have excellent technical knowledge and be fully computer literate as your main duties will be to classify and catalogue specialist car parts
This role is office based and you will need to have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience + Pension + Benefits
The Candidate & Role:
- Ideally come from a Technical Automotive / Car Parts / Motor Factor / Parts Advisor background
- Have good knowledge of specialist car parts such as Driveshaft's, Brake Callipers and Steering Systems and associated components
- To complete descriptive cataloguing of specialist car parts
- Classify new car parts and assign subject headings
- Catalogue updating and administration
- Resolution of technical problems and issues relating to classification and cataloguing
- Provide technical and fitting advice to customers
- Keep all internal computer systems accurately updated
- Be computer literate and able to source and look up car parts on internal systems
- Ideally have used Autocat plus, Partslink24 or / and Tecdoc
- Be a good team player with a can do will do personality
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of the remanufacturing process will be an advantage
Call Nikki to hear more.