Economics and Business Studies Teacher
- £31,000 to £45,000 per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a good honours degree and recognised teaching qualification.Contract dates
January 2022The role
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for an Economics and Business Studies Teacher for a beautiful Independent school in Surrey. This full time Economics and Business Studies Teacher position is required for a January 2022 start. The school are ideally looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all year groups up to A-Level.The school
This beautiful Independent school is situated on a large purpose built site alongside the banks of the River Thames. Located a short walk from an over ground station with on-site parking available. Free gym, lunch during term time and many more benefits exclusive to this school. Teaching pension's scheme is offered to all staff and ongoing professional development is available.Requirements
To be considered for this Economics and Business Studies Teacher position, you will:
- Hold a QTS (desirable)
- Strong academic background (essential)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as EduCompli training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are an Economics and Business Studies Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on , quoting the reference RXNBUSINESS04915.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.