Are you looking to take your next step in your career? Are you a health care assistant looking to take on their next challenge? Do you have at least 6 months care experience?Has Specialist and Complex Care ever interested you? Looking to work in a sector that continues to grow despite the current challenges? Better Healthcare Specialist
Team supports adults and children with long term clinical needs in the community.
Our team supports service users with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Mental health and many other complexities.
Better Healthcare are looking to recruit carers wishing to work within this sector. We have positions available in Brighton and Hove, and East Sussex.
Why choose us?
- Mixed shift patterns Monday to Sunday
- Must be flexible between Saltdean, Peacehaven and Seaford
- Free Training courses to ensure you are up to date with the most recent care requirements
- Days and Nights available
- Client specific training given for all complexities with our registered nurse
- Career development encouraged
- £9.00- £12.50 / hour
- Full and Part Time Hours
- Free uniform*