Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for Stock Replenishment to work for a premium retailer, for both quality products and quality service, based in Monmouthshire .
This retailer has very high standards and principles that make them different to other retailers, and their customers have very high expectations of their shops, services and staff.
Your behaviour is a reflection of them as a business and will require you to provide excellent customer service at all times.As a suitable Candidate, you will:
Tasks and Duties:
- Hold a friendly and welcoming manner
- Be enthusiastic and willing
- Comfortable interacting in a customer facing environment
- Can actively acknowledge customers and deliver excellent service with a smile
- Has a can do attitude
- Is flexible and adaptable working across different assortments/areas in the branch to meet the needs of their customers.
- Replenishing shelves
- Stock tasks
- Clearing fitting rooms
- Customer Collection - Picking customer parcels
- High touch point cleaning
- Interacting with customers
- Providing assistance to customers
- Keeping all back of house areas clear and clean
- Emptying rubbish bins and inserting new, clean bin liners
- Cleaning up spillages immediately.
This role is worked through shifts, over 7 days a week.
Pay rate: £12.32 per hour
In return you will receive
* Fully training will be provided.
* Weekly paid
* Holiday pay
For further information please give our team a call
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.