Support Engineer (Field Service and Installation)
Locations: Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Boston, Cambridge, Northampton, Hertfordshire, Gloucestershire or within range of.
£28,000 to £30,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Transit Van + Pension + Tablet + Mobile + Uniform + Paid Stay Away + Training and Progression Opportunity Long Term.
Monday to Friday, 45 Hours Per week.
Support Engineer required for a rapidly growing Service and installation company of Commercial cleaning equipment. This is a role with room for professional growth and the opportunity to progress alongside the business growth plans.
The successful Support Engineer will be mechanically or electrically biased with some experience in both disciplines. Backgrounds that would transfer would be Forklift Engineers, HGV Technicians, those with experience on Wind Farms, Industrial Cleaning Machinery or Ex Forces. Those from other background with varied Mechanical and Electrical experience are also encouraged to apply. You will have experience of working with single and 3 phase electrics. Any field service or installation experience will be advantageous.
The Support Engineer Role:
* Covering for Installation or Service teams during holidays, sickness or during peak times of work.
* Working on Mechanically: Fans, Compressors, Pneumatics, Hoses and some Plumbing work.
* Working on Electrically: PLC controls and Motors.
* Working an average of 4 jobs per day.
* Checking stock of the van and ordering parts.
* Receiving job instructions from the senior engineer.
* Ensuring high levels of customer service is maintained.
* Working outdoors frequently.
The Successful Support Engineer:
* Mechanically or electrically biased.
* Backgrounds that would transfer would be Industrial/Manufacturing Maintenance Engineers, Forklift Engineers, HGV Technicians, those with experience on Wind Farms, Industrial Cleaning Machinery or Ex Forces.
* Experience of working with single and 3 phase electrics.