As a retail merchandiser within the Nutmeg Clothing, everyday is different and unique, just like you!
Working days: Tuesday 10am to 1pm and Thursday 10am to 1pm.
Working hours: 6 hours per week.About you:
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a Nutmeg team who are passionate about delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variety of tasks including merchandising the Nutmeg clothing range to visual merchandising guidelines,alongside cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless...
If you are passionate and motivated and want to be part of a team who make a difference in store, enjoy interaction with customers, have a creative flair and wish to contribute to the success of Morrisons this is the job for you! We'd love you to join our team if you are:
What's in it for you?
- Happy to use your own smartphone or tablet for work purposes to send and receive reports and photos.
- Confident working alone and using your own initiative
- Love delivering great standards and service for our customers
- Extra hours of work available throughout the year
- Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
- Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
- Training,Support and Ongoing Development provide
Dee Set are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
Join our team and take advantage of our Colleague Hub with fantastic discounts and offers all year round!