In a nutshell
You will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard to successful completion of the programme through our ways of working and behaviours.Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Coach all learners through their learning adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programmes ensuring consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver remote, face to face and classroom-based knowledge sessions
- Deliver engaging sessions whether face to face or remote via on-line teaching & learning technologies including social learning systems and media
- Ensure each learner is ready for end point assessment and experienced in EPA assessment practices
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience (held a first or second line management position
- Recognised qualification (CMI, ILM or equivalent) in management at Level 5 or above
- A1 Assessor qualified or equivalent
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
We require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19