* Salary of £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, plus chance for bonus!
* Huge potential for growth within a fluid and dynamic company
* Regular social events and early Friday finish once a month
Looking for Graduate Account Manager jobs, Marketing Executive roles, or Junior Account Executive opportunities in London? Interested in working within EdTech in London? Apply for this Account Manager job in London today!
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining a leading data-driven marketing agency. They provide a unique approach to targeted direct marketing campaigns and enable businesses to harness the power of big data. Powered by a platform that provides access to their live custom-built database of every residential address in the UK and the occupants within it, they help businesses plan, create, and execute relevant and measurable marketing campaigns.
Their database contains over 55 million UK adults in 28 million homes. Their unique tech platform is designed to help their customers understand their ideal target audience, and provide more accurate and efficient targeting. Working across the retail, travel, and property industries, their impressive portfolio of clients includes the likes of Cartier, Knight Frank, Savills, and Capco.
Despite predominantly working in the residential property markets growing they have a client base in markets as varied as Financial Services, Retail, Travel, and Healthcare. Accounts such as BUPA, Trussle, Kuoni, and Harrods provide the chance to work on interesting and varied marketing campaigns.
Job description - Junior Account Manager
In this Junior Account Manager job, you will be working closely with the Account Director within their thriving Web-to-Print client Account Management team. This team handles the largest accounts which are the most prestigious accounts in the business, accounting for a third of company revenue and multi-millions in turnover. Get the chance to help look after the ever-expanding varied range of clients from multiple industries.
Given the campaign-focused nature of the direct client work, this role is largely focused on delivering B2C marketing projects for B2B clients from start to finish, independently organising mass web-to-print marketing campaigns, working closely with the Sales team onboarding new clients and agencies, ensuring that each objective is met and completed on time and within budget and that every other step in the process is well managed and accounted for. This will include liaising with suppliers, printers, distributors, and internal departments to complete projects successfully.
Key responsibilities - Junior Account Manager
In this Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside the web-to-print account director on a portfolio of 15-20 client accounts
* Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve targets
* Lead the account management process from initial onboarding to acquiring customer purchase orders and ensuring successful transition and delivery of the project
* Carry out effective business meetings with existing customers/prospects to understand needs, brands, and develop an innovative and thorough strategy
* Working on national mass web-to-print marketing campaigns
* Using campaign data to develop insightful future plans, working alongside the analytics team
* Provide accurate and up-to-date account forecasts for any given month or year
* Looking to maximise revenue on client accounts and present services to clients in order to increase spend
Job requirements - Junior Account Manager
* A 2.1 degree from university
* Proven experience managing client relationships or marketing campaigns in a client-facing role is ideal, but recent graduates are also welcome
* Ideal experience would be in Business Development, B2B sales, recruitment, marketing, customer success
* Excellent communication skills, confident, charismatic, and personable
* Confident in maximising spend on client accounts and up-selling
* An interest in both marketing and property would be ideal!
* The ability to work autonomously and willing to learn fast
* A driven individual who is adaptable, ambitious, and driven
* An analytical mindset is essential for this role as you will using a tech platform to conduct data analysis and market segmentation
Benefits of the job - Junior Account Manager
* A competitive salary of £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, plus opportunities for bonuses on top!
* Huge potential for growth within a fluid and dynamic company which strives on the evolution of its product range
* Collaborative and supportive environment
* Office in Bayswater, with a range of shops, restaurants, and Hyde Park on your doorstep!
* Free fruit, tea, and coffee in the office
* Regular social events
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
* Length of service programme after 2 years offering additional leave
* Early Friday finish once a month
* A day's paid leave for volunteering or charity work
Looking for Account Management jobs, Account Executive roles and Marketing Executive jobs in London, and want to join a fast expanding company? If you are a self-driven graduate looking to kick-start your career, apply for this Account Manager graduate job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.