UK's leading bilingual early years educational brands, having built its reputation around Chinese and English immersion
We're now expanding our languages portfolio with the planned launch of a Spanish bilingual school - our aim is to become the bilingual early years immersion provider across the UK and so have Russian, French, Arabic and more languages. We're also launching new childcare services in language enriched weekend schools, holiday camps and after school clubs in the communities we serve, along with home based educators and tutors to service childcare needs in the home environment, which, alongside our accreditation with NCFE-CACHE.
- Monitoring & Observation: To help the nursery manager and team leaders use observation monitoring (our two cloud based observational software tools) to maintain accurate and well thought out observations of the children under their care
- Planning: To work with the team to develop planning that reflects the individual needs of each child, going through the next steps for each child at the end of each day to ensure that their needs are reflected in the subsequent plans & activity schedules for the child
- Execution: To work under the team leaders and senior team to execute / deliver the plans to an optimal standard, specific to the EYFS and Hatching Dragons bilingual model
- Safeguarding: to ensure every child's well being and health is safeguarded at all times
- Policy & Procedure: to read and undertake the full policy schedule of the setting
- Support: Meal times / nappy changing and all support required by nursery staff