Our client is a trend-driven home and interiors company looking for a bright, creative, and highly organised Digital Marketing Assistant to ensure all marketing and media output are on-brand and to a high standard.
You will have experience in digital marketing, website maintenance, basic graphic design skills with a real passion for content and writing. Creating engaging and compelling content that is attractive to the ever-growing client base of industry professionals. You will also have a real passion for design, interiors, and an understanding of design styles past, present, and future.
The ideal candidate will be a personable, approachable and someone who can be relied upon within a fast-paced environment. The company are going from strength to strength and would love to welcome a creative, detail-orientated multi-tasker with a keen interest in working for a brand that is established, supportive and creative.Duties for this Digital Marketing Assistant role:
Requirements for this Digital Marketing Assistant role:
- Uploading new product images and content to the website, ensuring imagery and product details are accurate.
- Editing stock photography images, including re-sizing and colour correcting to be uploaded onto the website, stock image catalogue and booking system software
- Assisting on marketing campaigns from photoshoots, sourcing content and graphic design to database maintenance
- Managing and involvement with social media, including creating and posting content, driving, and increasing follower engagement
- Content writing for monthly newsletters
- Working with and supporting colleagues to maintain a high standard of display both online and in the showroom
- Developing a broad knowledge of the products to be able to provide information and make suggestions to clients and colleagues
- Involvement in actively driving sales via marketing campaigns
- Making suggestions to process improvements and initiating new ideas where appropriate
- Supporting the wider team in the showroom when needed
- 1+ year' experience within a similar role
- An excellent visual communicator with an ability to create engaging and inspiring content
- Basic Photoshop skills, experience working with backend website maintenance including WordPress and Magento is ideal
- Experience using social media to drive engagement within a business environment
- A fantastic eye for detail, creative flair, and imagination
- A real passion for products, interiors, or homewares
- A real wordsmith, who enjoys and thrives on writing creative content
- A quick learner who is eager and proactive
- An organised individual with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to support the wider team and can be relied on