Halliday Marx have partnered with a large Property Organisation to recruit a Qualified Accountant on a 12 month contract.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and situated in their offices, you will assist in the preparation of the month end accounts, budgets and statutory financial accounts.
Your Key Duties will include, but not be limited too;
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Accounts, VAT and CIS returns
- Engage and assist with the external auditors
- Produce and deliver the month end accounts within a timely manner
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review and support the Finance Manager to ensure operations are on budget
- Review and evolve financial processes and controls
- Adhoc projects as required and instructed by the Finance Manager
The Successful Candidate;
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, SAICA)
- Strong communicator across financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Highly organised, self starter and the ability to manage and prioritise numerous tasks
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with very large data sets
- Previous experience within the Property Industry is highly desirable