We are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious qualified/newly qualified Accounting professional with an interest in Tax, to join the Finance team of a multi national company based Melksham.
This is a new role due to growth and as the Financial Accountant, you will be supporting and working closely with an extremely knowledgeable and experienced Taxation and Statutory Reporting Accountant, therefore it would be a great opportunity for someone who is newly qualified, or approaching the end of their finance qualification to develop their skills and experience.
The role will be office based, however this award winning employer offer a comprehensive flexi-time policy, among an array of other fantastic benefits.Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Tax and Reporting Accountant to complete and submit IFRS conversion files to Group company (UK GAAP to IFRS).
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the IFRS accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax
- Preparation and review of the quarterly VAT returns
- Act as a liaison for the rest of the business on tax matters
- Newly qualified - ICAEW / ACCA / CIMA
- IFRS reporting and FRS 101
- External audit experience
- An active interest in taxation (VAT, PAYE, Corporate Tax, and customs topics, as well as deferred tax
- Strong Excel
- Exposure to SAP would be beneficial
- Understanding of the Companies Act
If you are not yet Qualified but are towards the end of your finance qualification, then we may still be able to consider your application, so please do apply online and we will be in touch. Furthermore, if you have been Qualified for a little while but think that this role could broaden your skillset and help your career develop, then we will also consider your application.