Job description About Millgate:
Established 25 years ago, Millgate now has a wide range of clients across the public and private sectors, including retail, distribution, healthcare, education, transport and more.
We have learned and evolved over that time and have developed a reputation as an effective and trusted technology adviser to our clients, able to understand their requirements and provide the very best solutions to help them succeed.
We do this by committing to a very simple guiding ethos. Clients should expect that we deliver on the fundamental requirement that any tech product, service or solution we recommend or implement into their business actually works.
At Millgate, our culture is based upon shared common values, not least of which is our effective service ethic. We understand that when a group of talented and committed individuals combine forces in pursuit of a common goal that anything is possible.
Anybody can be part of a team, but it takes a group of exceptional people to be part of a high performing team. Which is why we set a high bar for anybody considering joining us. If successful, from that point on we work hard to challenge, recognise and reward you so that you may grow with us.
Our drive for growth is based upon the concept of Continuous And Never-Ending Improvement (CANEI) and so should you wish to improve individually or simply wish to contribute to a high performing team for some or all of the next 25 years, Millgate will be a supportive environment.Key Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience
- · Be the initial point of contact for internal IT end-users logging support calls
- · To Interface with end-user face to face, by telephone, e-mail, and remote-control software
- · Provide excellent service to end-user and set expectations based on agreed processes
- · To manage service requests to agreed resolution times (SLA's)
- · To 'own' end user issues through to resolution and recognise when to escalate
- · Keep ticketing software updated
Desirable Skills and Experience
- · 12 months experience in similar role
- · Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8 & 10)
- · Microsoft Office 2013 & 2016 & 2019
- · Network / PC software & hardware troubleshooting and diagnostics
- · Windows Server Environments and Active Directory
- · Experience using Helpdesk Ticketing Software
Quality System Responsibilities
- · Any Microsoft Accreditation
- · Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server
- · Network technology including LAN's & WAN's, Firewalls & Switches
- ·VM Ware & Hyper-V
- · Linux administration
- · Microsoft Azur
- Comply with the requirements of the companies ISO 9001 Quality Management System which is contained on the company's shared drive.
Millgate offers an incredible package of benefits, from our competitive salaries, through to
current care and future financial stability for you and your family with our healthcare and
- • Negotiable basic, dependent upon experience
- • Contributing pension scheme
- • Private healthcare
- • Increased holiday with service
- • Tailored training and development plans
- • Real opportunities for progression