Search Consultancy are recruiting for support workers and health care assistants to work in partnership with a number of clients based in the Stoke area.
Successful applicants will work on either a contract or ad hoc basis undertaking duties in various private mental health services and/or elderly care settings.
Ideal candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 3 months recent experience in a health care setting
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
* Be able to travel via their vehicle (driving license required) or public transport
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and
support filling these currently open Health care Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
This care assistant role offers:
* Free DBS check if required
* Free specialist training programmes
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
* Competitive rates of pay
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age