Re-Integration Tutor needed ASAP - Rotherham - PERMANENT Your new company
Ofsted rated "Good" school in Rotherham who support students from 11-16 years old.Your new role
Working with the schools Alternative Provision Manager, you will support the implementation of specific interventions for Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students who are at risk of exclusion. Acting as a key worker, you will ensure students have a purposeful and engaging climate to learn which in turn will achieve positive holistic outcomes.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience of working with 11-16 year olds for at least 40 days in the last 2 years
- Understanding of Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH)
- Strong listening and intervention skills
- Understanding of the National Curriculum
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
What you need to do now
- PERMANENT job
- Competitive rate of pay
- CPD and experiences that will help develop your career
- Opportunity to work with, and an induction programme with strong, supportive and professional team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.