Registered Nurse - £20-£30 per hour plus holiday pay accrued
The Nursing Partnership are looking to recruit a number of Registered Nurses within Stirling and surrounding areas to meet the needs of our varied Residential Care Home and Hospital Clients.
We can offer you full time hours or if you need more flexibility we can offer part time work, you will be able to choose the days you work to fit around your availability.Requirements for this role
We can offer successful applicants the following benefits:
- You must have at least 1 years post qualifying experience.
- You must be registered with the NMC
- Be highly skilled in terms of both verbal and written communication methods
- Have the ability to positively lead teams of care assistants in varied environments
- Applicants must have current Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) membership and be willing to undertake a PVG update through our company prior to commencing in post.
- Being a driver with own transport is desirable but not essential.
- Free Training, e.g. Mandatory Moving and Handling training.
- Electronic Time sheets - manage your own hours worked online.
- Auto enrolment in our company pension scheme.
- Holiday pay accrual on top of your salary.
- Market leading rates of pay, with weekly pay on a Friday paid into your account via BACS.
- Free Uniform and on-line training updates
- Free payroll and insurance cover to all paye employees.
For more information about posts available please contact Karen Anderson or a member of the team on About The Nursing Partnership:
The Nursing Partnership is Scotland's premier nursing and social care recruitment agency, sourcing and placing qualified Nurses and Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers throughout Scotland and the rest of the U.K. Established in 2006 quality is built into everything we do; from day to day recruitment and selection processes, to The Nursing Partnership employees and to the Local Authorities, Government bodies and Third Sector/Non-Governmental Organisations that we work with. The Nursing Partnership is a trading name of The Social Care Community Partnership and an equal opportunities employer and a registered organisation with the Care Inspectorate. INDRGN