Are you an analyst looking for a step up into management? One of the most well-known consumer brands is looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join their diverse team based in Chester. You will provide key insight highlighting opportunities to drive incremental benefit through our web data to proactively drive & identify sales opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the customer journey, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
This business is in the top 20 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive renumeration, bonus package, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, a world class working environment, remote flexibility (1-2 days a week) and industry leading levels of job satisfaction.
As a Web Analytics Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive and deliver actionable insights to optimise the website to improve the customer journey
- Support the Online teams to measure performance and provide insight to make tangible impact
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and costs
- Manage the web analytics team, with two direct reports
- Manage agency relationships for our Web Analytics tool suite
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis
The ideal Web Analytics Manager will have the following experience:
- Web analytics tool experience E.g. Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics
- An understanding of SQL
- Strong communicator at all levels
- The ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Knowledge of tracking on the web e.g. event tracking
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant, and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required
- An understanding of Segmentation & Personalisation
If this sounds like you and you'd like to progress within an award-winning business, then please apply!
Keywords: online analytics, insight, google analytics, analyst, manager, head of, director, adobe analytics, sql, segmentation, onsite, website, marketing, digital