UK's leading bilingual early years educational brands, having built its reputation around Chinese and English immersion
We're now expanding our languages portfolio with the planned launch of a Spanish bilingual school - our aim is to become the bilingual early years immersion provider across the UK and so have Russian, French, Arabic and more languages. We're also launching new childcare services in language enriched weekend schools, holiday camps and after school clubs in the communities we serve, along with home based educators and tutors to service childcare needs in the home environment, which, alongside our accreditation with NCFE-CACHE.
- experience of working with children is desirable or wanting to pursue a career in childcare/teaching
- Have enthusiasm and confidence .
- Willing to learn about relevant polices/codes of practice/legislation
- Ability to organise and motivate yourself and others
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding nursery roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
- Be reliable and punctual
- Caring, adaptable and have a good sense of humour
- Work Related Personal Requirements