**Must have SIMS experience**
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a great School Administrator with SIMS experience looking for your next role in Harrow, North-West London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced School Administrator with strong IT skills and experience of SIMS to work in an SEN setting in Hackney, North-East London. This is a full time role to start ASAP and will be long term for the rest of the academic year at least. This Ofsted Outstanding Secondary school are hiring in their Inclusion Faculty to provide general administration support to the SENCo.As a SEN School Administrator, you will be required to:
The School Administrator we require should have:
- Provide administrative and student support service within the faculty.
- Provide communication support for the Inclusion faculty including phone calls, emails, meeting scheduling, minute taking and letter typing.
- Provide administrative support for access arrangements.
- Undertake additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriated by the Line Manager.
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems for SEN information in SIMS.
- Support the Learning Support Assistants timetabling process.
- Monitor and report staff absences and monitor/administer the use of agency staff, including induction and orientation when required.
- SIMS experience
- Minimum of 1 year school administration experience
- Good ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, a strong work ethic and high motivation.
- Flexibility, dedication and the desire to meet all daily objectives.
Located in Hackney, North-East London, the school has great public transport links with access to the Overground, Piccadilly line, several popular bus routes and there is also on-site parking for those who have access to a car.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SEN School administrator in Hackney, North-East London or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks
on option 3 or
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer