SEN Teaching Assistant - Ealing
SEN Teaching Assistant | Ealing | Full Time | £80-£90 p/d | Sept 21 - July 22
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant seeking your next opportunity within a leading Primary School in Ealing?
Have you worked as an SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN provision and you now want to transition to mainstream classroom support?
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher that wants gain more classroom based experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
TimePlan Education are working exclusively with a two form entry Primary School based in Ealing that are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to support students in KS1 with Special Educational Needs.
** SEN Teaching Assistant
** Full Time / Long Term
** Sept 21 - July 22
** £80 - £90 p/d
To support students across KS1 with Special Educational Needs as an SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be providing small group support,1:1 support and general classroom support within the role.
- Experience supporting young people with SEND and complex needs as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with knowledge across the curriculum
- Experience supporting complex needs that include : Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Global Developmental Delay, Challenging Behaviour ( Advantageous )
- A positive can do attitude
- A strong team player
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Exceptional learning environment and an inspirational outdoor area
- Highly supportive SLT and close community feel
- Outstanding resources
- Ongoing professional development