Classroom Assistant (1:1)WorthingDaily rate, paid weeklyStarting ASAP
Are you caring and nurturing?
Master Class are working with a local, immersive Primary School
who boast state of the art facilities and advanced CPD for their teaching staff. The school is a fantastic place to develop your skills into an enhanced practitioner!
Are you experienced working with children of different abilities?
The school is based in the Worthing area, with a huge car park and close links to train and bus services. The setting is a unique platform for children who have some additional needs. You will be based in a classroom of 8 pupils, a teacher and 3 other teaching assistants, who will help guide you into your new role.
The head would like to recruit a Classroom Assistant
who has the skills to develop into a valued member of staff for the individual needs of the children. You will be working with small groups of students in and out of formal lessons, with support from Teachers and other staff. You will be fully immersed into the life of the school and encouraged to be proactive in your role alongside your colleagues.Job role:
- To support the children's development across all areas of their schooling
- Support and encourage positive behaviour management
- Work with groups of children or individuals (1-1) to support the class teachers in specific lessons.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment enabling pupils to feel relaxed and happy
- To establish positive relationships with the children and staff within the school
- To be committed to inclusive practice and making sure every child has the chance to be the best they can be
To apply please send your CV across to us by following the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
Should you have any questions please contact us in the Brighton office.Masterclass Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday schemes
- Specialised consultants
- Safeguarding courses
- Access to online CPD opportunities
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex and East Sussex regions. If this position is not for you, please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role!