HELP VULNERABLE CHILDREN BY BECOMING A CHARITY STREET FUNDRAISER WITH URBANLEAF
Are you looking for a challenge that will help transform lives? Do you need full time or flexible hours?
UrbanLeaf are looking for engaging, outgoing and confident communicators to join our highly successful street fundraising teams, working on behalf of the children's charity SOS Children's Villages.
'Our mission is to provide fundraisers with the skills, teammates and support they need to be excellent on behalf of our charity partners' The Job:
You'll be engaging members of the public to find out more about the incredible work SOS Childen's Villages does and inspiring them to become a long term regular supporter.
You'd be working in and around London travelling to a variety of different locations each week, with all travel from central London paid by us.
Now more than ever what we do is critical in enabling SOS Children's Villages to continue to do their vital work.You:
You don't need formal qualifications or experience you just need drive, excellent communication skills and the passion to help transform lives.
The role is ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first charity sector role. It would also suit someone looking for a fulfilling career change, or simply looking for a fun and rewarding job.
You also need to be able to:
- Work 3-5 days per week Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekends required)
- Travel to different locations within and around your region each day.
- Be at least 18 years old.
What we'll give you:
Start your career as an UrbanLeaf fundraiser.Apply Now
- A great hourly rate with no commission
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Regular socials
- Immediate start
- Full training provided including our online knowledge HUB
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector learning highly valued skills
- Amazing teammates and support from our experienced manager and team leaders
- Opportunity to progress to a senior fundraiser or team leader
- Regular pay rises
and Gemma, Bella or Faye will give you a call to talk about the role in more detail and hopefully book you in for a face-to-face interview with James or Julia.