SEN Teaching Assistant - Kensington & Chelsea
SEN Teaching Assistant | Kensington & Chelsea | Full Time | £80-£90 p/d | Sept 21 - July 22
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant seeking your next opportunity within a leading Primary School in Hammersmith & Fulham ?
Have you worked as an SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN provision and you now want to transition to mainstream classroom support?
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher that wants gain more classroom based experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
TimePlan Education are working exclusively with a two form entry Primary School based in Hammersmith & Fulham that are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to support students in KS2 with Special Educational Needs.
** SEN Teaching Assistant
** Kensington & Chelsea
** Full Time / Long Term
** Sept 21 - July 22
** £80 - £90 p/d
The role of a SEN Teaching Assistant will be to support KS2 students with complex needs that include Autism, ADHD and Challenging Behaviour. This is a fantastic role for anyone wanting to get in to teaching or forge a career within special educational needs.
- Earned a second-class degree or better and has practice working with SEN children
- Previous Experience supporting a KS2 students with complex needs that include Autism, ADHD and Challenging Behaviour
- Be able to build lasting and valued professional relationships
- Able to deliver 1:1 support and small focus groups
- You will have the skills to show your passion for special educational needs and be caring and nurturing to all your students.
This successful Primary school caters for students from 3 to 11 years of age. The school provides a stimulating and engaging environment in which students achieve high academic results, being encouraged to have inquiring and independent minds. The school has many strengths including their many and varied extracurricular activities offered, excellent student behaviour, high pupil achievement and a positive ethos boosted by pastoral care and a supportive learning environment.