SEN Teaching Assistant - Hammersmith & Fulham
SEN Teaching Assistant | Hammersmith & Fulham | Full Time | £80-£90 p/d | Sept 21 - July 22
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant seeking your next opportunity within a leading Primary School in Hammersmith & Fulham ?
Have you worked as an SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN provision and you now want to transition to mainstream classroom support?
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher that wants gain more classroom based experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
TimePlan Education are working exclusively with a two form entry Primary School based in Hammersmith & Fulham that are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to support students in KS2 with Special Educational Needs.
** SEN Teaching Assistant
** Hammersmith & Fulham
** Full Time / Long Term
** Sept 21 - July 22
** £80 - £90 p/d
To support students across KS2 with Special Educational Needs as an SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be providing small group support,1:1 support and general classroom support within the role.
- SEN experience with Autism & challenging behaviour
- Have the ability to adapt and differentiate their own practice to meet the needs of students
- Passionate about and committed to education and supporting a range of needs including SEN
- Able to promote the school's ethos of confident and independent learners
- The ability to help students to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others, with a clear moral code that will positively guide their life choices.
- Provide a rich and supportive student-centred learning environment
- Help students to see the value of their learning.
This school is proud to be a high achieving enriched environment that educates students aged 3-11. They place a strong emphasis on preparing their students for the world around them. Students are taught to be confident independent thinkers, guided by their well-qualified and motivated staff, with the best modern technology and resources available. This enables students to achieve their full potential both in terms of their academic success and their development as individuals. One of this schools aims is to create an environment in which hard work and discipline combine to provide their students with the determination and motivation to succeed. Students can expect to gain much from this highly academic and well-run school. They are also fortunate enough to own a large section of fertile land- perfect for outdoor learning