My client are a successful Top 8 practice with a UK wide network. Due to business growth they have an opening working for a personable and professional director.
My client offer a flexible hybrid approach to work with the office available as you prefer.
They are looking for a qualified who is ambitious and likes to manage a varied portfolio of clients. Career prospects both locally and across the UK are strong following good performance.Responsibilities
- Preparation of client accounts for PLC, SME and partnerships
- Full reconciliation of balance sheet on each accounting job
- Analysis of key income streams and P&L items, with analytical review and variance analysis
- Completion of a full online accounts file with detailed accompanying notes where applicable
- Preparation of adjusted profit computation to draft stage for review
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Manage time effectively to complete multiple tasks to appropriate deadlines and ensure line manager is kept informed of progress
- Assist managers with analysis and preparatory work for more complex cases
- Build and maintain cross service line relationships ie with private client tax team
- Maintain high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Working within a team environment with ability to help team and support where needed
To apply please send in your CV with a short note about why this role is of interest. Please include details of your most recent base salary, package and expectations as well of your notice period.
- Client Service:
- Gain information from client staff in connection with assignment being worked on
- Respond to client requests for information promptly and in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Recognise when information provided by the client is incomplete and inaccurate and take steps to rectify this
- Establish positive working relationships with other departments within the office
- Participate in a team environment and help to develop mutually supportive and effective working relationships with members of the team, and provide enthusiasm, cohesion and input
- Supervisory and training duties will form part of this role once induction and familiarisation with systems is complete
- Record time accurately and promptly, keeping adequate records of time spent on client assignments
- Notify more senior colleagues of overruns/potential overruns on a timely basis
- Deliver value by consistently providing high quality service (work standards, responsiveness, achievement of deadlines, communication) at own level
- Seek and gain an understanding of the client's business and internal systems
- Display good listening skills and questioning when unsure
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Show commitment to activities which develop team spirit within the team/office
- Develop good interpersonal skills with both external clients and internal colleagues
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics.