In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Retail professional to join our pioneering business as a Retail Learning Coach You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Retail industry OR you are a Retail Manager, Retail Area Manager, Store/Shop Manager with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact. Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in both Retail Management and Warehousing
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- The ability to role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours