£30 - 38k
My client, a multi award-winning PR agency
, is currently looking for an Account Manager
to join their team. They are an independently owned agency working across consumer, corporate, social and influencer specialisms building a reputation for having excellent strategic ability, combined with incredible creativity. They recently won EMEA Consumer Consultancy of the Year and Global Consumer PR Agency of the Year and continue to build their reputation of being among the best.
As an Account Manager your overall responsibility is to ensure that results are delivered, and you are the first port of call for exciting international clients. You will flawlessly manage projects from start to finish. You will oversee the workload of the team and must be able to spot potential danger points on the account, ensuring that you escalate these where required. Other key attributes include:
- Bringing with you a comprehensive knowledge of each client including products and services will be vital to these consumer tech clients underneath your care.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of and smooth running of all client work at a timely pace and on budget, you will also use your knowledge of consumer tech to take these clients to the next level ahead of their competitors.
- Developing 'gravitas' with senior clients and developing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Being able to confidently sell-in complex stories to journalists and be able to tailor a media story to the agenda and style of different media outlets to deliver coverage.
- Take a proactive role in meeting key media and encouraging your junior team members to do the same.