Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Design Technology Teacher to work in one of our Partnership school with an exemplary behaviour record in East Riding. The successful candidate will be working full time, within a forward thinking and passionate design technology team, working to support each student to reach their academic targets and aspirations.
The modern, high achieving and cohesive secondary school is looking for a qualified Design Technology teacher who will enrich the learning and development of their KS3 and KS4 students. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge on the broad Design Technology curriculum, with specialist subject knowledge in Design Technology. The role does come with many benefits, including access to high etch machinery within the school workshop and the opportunity to assist with design exhibitions showcasing the students work, to name just a few!
The school in question is a large academy based in the East Riding of Yorkshire with over 900 students, including 150 in our thriving Sixth Form. They place significant importance on creating a caring and supportive environment for all their students where every child really does matter. What you will require:
What we offer:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- ECTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.