Supply Teaching Assistants (SEN) Required for Bury St Edmunds!
Do you want to be able to work flexibly, as, and when it suits you? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Special Education? Are you looking for a rewarding, yet challenging role? If so - this could be for you!
Reed Education are working in partnership with many SEN schools across Bury St Edmunds and surrounding areas, and we are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our team to start as soon as possible!What we are looking for:
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Experience working in a support role (TA, LSA or Support Worker)
- An understanding of special needs (work related, or volunteering or personal experience)
- Supportive, patient, and positive approach
- Enhanced DBS (we can support with this)
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Opportunity to work at various SEN schools
- Flexibility to work when it suits you
- Regular and on-going work
- Opportunities for permanent work
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- Refer a Friend scheme, high street vouchers on offer
- Continued support from a dedicated consultant specialising in SEN Education
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like some more information, please apply directly below!