Joining the TUI Retail Team as a Deputy Store Manager, you will coach and develop a team to become destination experts to recommend and sell holidays, Cruise, UK Breaks and additional products.
You will put all customers at the heart of our business by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us the best-loved holiday company. ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead by example and role model company values to inspire your team whilst embracing change and rising to the challenges that this role brings
- You will support your line manager with developing your team to be pro-active, investigate and resolve every question or complaint, however if things don't go quite right, you'll be confident to step in and take ownership
- You'll monitor and report on customer feedback and insight to support your Line Manager to spot trends and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty to grow our business
- Your personality and experience will assist you to guide, coach and develop your team to collaboratively reach high performance and standards
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools, you'll build your knowledge to understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions from both customers and colleagues
- Drive your team to exceed company sales and service objectives, in Retail we call it 'Smashing your Targets'
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A proven passion for leading by example and delivering excellent customer service
- A confident and fun motivator with the drive to exceed targets and overcome challenges
- Skilled mentor to support your Line Manager with developing your team and retaining talent
- Develop a fair and inclusive management style that understands our people are our most valuable asset
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and ownership of their development
- Confident to balance accounts, comply with company policies and procedures and jointly responsible for managing every aspect of the store
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional 'TUI time off'
- Competitive salary with a commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas - Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day - time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, starting with an interactive web based workbook alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click hereTo apply for this role, please answer the questions fully, we do not require a CV. Part of the application process will require you to complete an online assessment, this can either be completed once your application has been submitted or you'll receive an email shortly after.