Supporting an experienced purchasing team, the Buyer will be managing a portfolio of global suppliers, ensuring products/materials arrive on-site on time at the best cost. Client Details
I've exclusively partnered up with a business that are world leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of equipment used in the coatings, concrete and metal detection industries.Description
As the Buyer you've have the following responsibilities:
- The sourcing of components and materials to support new product development and on-going production.
- Vendor selection considering best value, quality and risk management.
- Establish and manage effective supplier relationships for assigned commodities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal frameworks CSR.
- Effective maintenance of MRP systems.
The successful candidate for the Buyer role will ideally have the following key skills & qualities:
- Immediately available - Able to provide 12 months cover
- Previous experience in a purchasing role
- Background in manufacturing/engineer
- Strong supplier management skills
- Strong negotiator - history of cost savings
- Understanding of MRP
- 12 month contract - Possibility of a permanent position
- Hybrid working (home/office)