TimePlan are looking for an experienced and confident Teaching Assistant for an SEN school based in Lymington!
This school supports students with special educational needs and thus requires their staff to have a calm and patient manner. You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a student with severe autism and ensuring that they are engaged and happy every day. The staff are warm and welcoming, and the facilities are second to none.
We are seeking someone who has experience of supporting children with learning difficulties to be able support the children daily and keep them engaged every day. This is full time, 8.30am to 4pm daily; Monday to Friday. This is on a long-term basis, but the school will consider a permanent contract for the right person!
All applicants will need to have had some experience working in an SEN environment with children or adults!
- Location - Lymington
- Position - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work type - Support
- Start date - October
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Rate of pay - £65 - £75 per day (Depending on experience)
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- hold a current and clear DBS
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- confident managing behaviour
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on .
We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.