Learning Mentor | Primary School in Bradford (BD4)
At Engage Education, we've specialised in recruiting teaching assistants for over a decade, so we know a bit about finding the ideal school for you. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic Learning Mentor to work on a full-time basis from 27th September in a KS2 Class.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality Learning Mentors who specialise in Key Stage 2, to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
You will be assisting in supporting a child on a 121 basis with Social and Emotional Needs and Behavioural needs in KS2 and must have previous experience of this. About the role:
Our Learning Mentor duties can include:
The ideal applicant will have:
- Working with a Year 5 child on a 121 basis
- Providing intervention support in Reading, Writing, Maths and SPAG
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Why choose Engage Education?
- Earn up to £400 per week
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
How to apply
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!