This top 100 UK law firm is extremely busy in its residential property teams.
The firm is now looking for an additional Legal Administrator to join its Islamic Finance team in Taunton.
This is an entry level role, but you should still have at least 6 months' exposure to property conveyancing transactions of some sort.
To apply for this role you will need prior experience working within an administrative function and experience of property transactions, the ability to multi-task and prioritise, strong IT skills and a willingness to learn about this interesting and complex area of property law.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries, providing excellent customer service
- File opening and accompanying procedures, to include production of confirmation of instruction letters, updating central records
- Ensuring all appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters are met
- Collating and completing due diligence to comply with Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Managing routine client telephone enquiries, to ensure all required information and details are obtained to comply with file opening requirements
You will receive an excellent salary up to £18k and a benefits package befitting of a top UK law firm.
Your further training and development will not be forgotten. You will receive comprehensive and on-going training.
Click on 'apply now' to send your CV in for consideration.