We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a progressive part qualified Finance analyst to join a market leading business based in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes to join their newly shaped impressive finance team....
Key Responsibilities but not all:
- Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly reports
- Internal and external management reporting
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Review and report standard costing
- Reporting for business tenders
- Drive and support costing improvements
- Analysis of year on year product costing
- Ad-hoc analysis to support wider finance and non finance teams
Skills & Education:
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with strong administrative discipline and an ability to set and manage priorities
- Very good written and oral skills in English
- Part qualified or Finalist (CIMA/ACCA)
- Standard costing experience
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative and target orientated
- Proactive approach to problem solving with the confidence to propose new solutions and process improvements
- Understanding of how to build strong working relationships across the business
Ideal candidates will have excellent forward thinking and proactive mindset with a hands on approach and confident in reporting commentary to senior stakeholders. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible approach.
To find out more details of this opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me on the details below.