The role involves overseeing the supply chain function and working with the new product development team negotiating with suppliers on prices and terms on new products to the business.Client Details
An FMCG business supplying to all UK retailers.Description
- Ensure customer service achieve their KPI target of 98.5% OTIF
- Support the lead customer service administrator when required
- Understand the material scheduling process and cover absence
- Support with any issues arising from potential shortages or supplier lead time problems if required.
- Work with the factory manager to ensure supply chain delivers the most robust support possible
- Ensure that material scheduling & production planning both deliver 90+% of next month stock build target.
- Work with NPD department picking up pricing from quote and negotiating the best possible price, MOQ and lead time for the business.
- Proven experience of complex/technical procurement
- Proven track record in supplier management
- Experience of ERP systems
- Background in FMCG environment preferred
- Budget responsibility
- Commercially aware
Competitive salary and benefits package