A Chartered Financial Planning Practice in Cambridge are currently expanding due to their continued success.
They are now seeking a Investments Portfolio Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Investments within the business providing a bespoke investment portfolio service to UHNW clients. Benefits:
What is required?
- Salary £30,000 DOE
- Annual Staff Bonus Scheme
- 4 x DIS
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental cover
- Personal Training and Development Support
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma, or working towards this
- Proven experience working within an Investments business