Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Luxury High-End Kitchen Retailer in London who currently have an opportunity for a Senior Kitchen Designer. This is a permanent position paying in the region of £30,000 + commission.
As Senior Kitchen Designer you will be responsible for the sales performance of the store, as well as ensuring KPI's are met or exceeded. Exceptional service, support and sales advice to our customers, is also a pre-requisite of this role.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup would be useful but not essential
- Experience in using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Well presented at all times
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced in working with high level luxury kitchens
- Excellent sales acumen, understanding how to close a sale and recognise sales opportunities
- Good organisational and punctuality
- Polite, enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Experience in Project Management or Business Management is desired
- Handling all aspects of designing
- Preparing quotations
- Negotiating a sale, through to ordering and project managing your own projects
- Dealing with clients, suppliers, architects, and contractors in a professional manner
This role would be ideal for a candidate with a hunger to drive sales who is already a Senior Designer looking for their next step.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in regards to this vacancy.