IDEX Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a top-tier National Wealth Management brand, to search for an Adviser Development Manager to develop a regional team of Financial Planners across the Yorkshire region.
Working closely with the financial planning team, you will provide 1-to-1 and group coaching sessions to help improve the quality, strategy and performance of their advisers; coaching on best-practice and helping to identify and embed knowledge and skills, and driving behaviours to help them in delivering an exceptional level of service to both new and existing clients.
This position would be best suited to a performance coach who has a solid track record and a genuine desire in helping Financial Planners achieve their goals.
- Observing Advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement
- Identifying individual and team training needs by observing sales encounters and role plays to analyse sales performance
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant up-skill programmes
- Developing relationships with the Adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing
- Coaching in both group and 1-on-1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with advisers and identifying and embedding best practice
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors
- Staying up to date with the new market trends and regulations
To be considered, you must be a minimum of diploma level 4 qualified and have a proven history in training and mentoring highly effective teams of Financial Advisers, and have experience in implementing different coaching and sales methodologies in both group and 1-to-1 settings.
On offer is an exceptional starting salary and market leading benefits package.