My leading investment banking client are looking to bring on a Technical Finance BA
to review their existing trade accounting interface and expand its usage.
Candidates should have:
- Extensive experience working with financial investment products including Vanilla IR & CR.
- Accounting qualifications (full or part qualified) which supports an understanding of technical accounting requirements on IFRS, UK-GAAP, J-GAAP etc...
- Experience with trading platforms such as Murex and understand trade life cycle intimately
- Understand the needs of a Finance organization and be comfortable around financial reporting disclosures, month-end processes, year-end P&L accounting, financial adjustments etc...
- Experience of Subledger and General Ledger applications for financial accounting
- Pay great attention to detail and be client driven with a focus on delivery and milestones
- Have exceptional communication skills, being able to converse with a wide variety of stakeholders including department heads
- Be flexibile, particularly when working on rolling out system changes in non-business hours
- Have experience working on documenting testing and be au-fait with the various types of technology testing which needs to be undertaken to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose
- Have experience of Oracle General Ledger
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.