MGC Agency work directly with clients worldwide to drive businesses forward through Magento, WordPress, IOS and Android Apps, Marketing and Business Development. We are a creative, business savvy development company building powerful digital solutions.
As the Junior Project Manager you will play a vital role at MGC Agency. You will get to learn from people with 20 years of experience in customer relations and how to handle scenarios which you will not be taught elsewhere. You will learn how to problem-solve, sell, manage and become well connected. If you're someone who enjoys a chanllenge then it's a great time to be part of the tech boom in an exciting, ever-changing sector that will only get bigger. Apply now.Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising and directing the completion of specific projects
- Ensuring these said projects are on time, on budget, and within scope
- Understand what the client need to hit their goals, make a profit and stay in business
- Be proactive and exceed expectations
We always look for:
- A good listener
- Empathy in the role. - These are crucial.
However, the most important attribute to our business is:
This can be a pressured role, thinking on your feet and using diplomacy in every form.Personal qualities:
- We are not looking for a full technical understanding and we are not looking for the finished article either.
- We are looking for someone who has the ambition to learn, who wants to be the best they can be.
- Someone who trawls through YouTube videos and tutorials to get ahead.
- Someone who reads or listens to great leaders taking critical nuggets of information that makes them stand out.
- Someone who understands needs and how to achieve them, a problem solver.
120 UCAS Tariff points from a combination of acceptable Level 3 qualifications which may include:
- A level, BTEC Diplomas/Extended Diplomas,
- Scottish and Irish Highers,
- Access to HE Diplomas or the International Baccalaureate.
Relevant qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme.
Requests will be considered on an individual basis where appropriate. Future prospects:
On completion of the Degree Apprenticeship you will gain a BSc. (Hons) in Project Management and Certifications with the Association for Project Management (APM). Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.