Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a large Public Sector organisation in the recruitment of an Oracle Systems Project Accountant for an initial six month contract on a largely remote basis. This role will play a key role in supporting the organisation post implementation of Oracle Fusion to further optimise the system and gain greater functionality.
Key duties will include:
- Assess current system functionality and pressure points.
- Work closely with finance teams to get an understanding of current issues and desired resolutions.
- Produce detailed reports to present current issues and proposed resolutions for approval.
- Implement system fixes / processes to achieve greater functionality.
- Train staff where required on new processes.
- Working closely with the systems team to assess impact of system changes and risks.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Good accounting knowledge, ideally with a part or full accounting qualification.
- An in depth understanding of Oracle Fusion or extensive experience with a range of finance systems.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarise complex information into clear and concise reports