A successful global manufacturing company is looking for a German speaking Country Accountant to join their team based near Stockton-on-Tees. In this role you will be delivering financial and compliance-based services to the client's internal customers.Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering financial and compliance-based services to internal customers
- Controlling accounting processes in line with global accounting requirements
- Managing relationships with external organisations and coordinating all external audit activity
- Working closely with Support Accountants
The ideal applicant will be customer-focussed, analytical and innovative with strong decision-making skills and excellent German language skills. In order to succeed in this role, it is vital for you to have solid experience in accounting and previous experience in people management. The role is office-based in the client's office near Stockton-on-Tees. The company would consider sponsorship for candidates applying from abroad.Profile:
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Country Accountant, Financial Accountant or General Ledger Accountant
- Experience in project and people management
- Knowledge of financial accounting, consolidation accounting, direct and indirect tax, corporate taxes and preparation of statutory accounts
- Knowledge of US GAAP and German GAAP is essential
- Advanced Excel and SAP user
- Degree in Accounting or Business, or equivalent
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.