Stamford, Lincs: Hybrid working model
Broster Buchanan are extremely pleased to be the exclusive finance recruitment partner in the search for a Financial Controller.
Based in the stylish market town of Stamford, our innovative, high growth client is on track to 5x their turnover by 2025. With strong financial backing in place and product demand accelerating, there is nothing ordinary about this business.....your friends will be impressed!
Along with taking the lead on all statutory, year end and internal controls, the position has the added benefit of supporting the CFO with a wide range of projects as the business continues to grow. If you are looking to add additional experience to your technical back ground under, a supportive mentor, this role is for you.
Key Duties can be summarised as:
* Leading and ensuring smooth running of the year end Global Audit
* Leading on global expansion projects
* Developing and enhancing group reporting submission
* Balance Sheet and Cash flow forecast and reporting
* Effective Financial Controls
* Developing and rolling out an internal control review program
* Drafting Finance Policy Manual
* UK and Worldwide Tax compliance
* Technical Accounting
* Overseeing UK consolidation and Intercompany process
* Regulatory/Company secretarial/Banking returns
* Leading the team at month end in absence of the CFO
Having trained in public practice, you will most likely have spent time in a central finance/ group finance role and be looking to take on more responsibility. Alternatively, you may have reached manager grade in public practice and be seeking a first step into Industry and commerce.
You will be an exceptional communicator, able to build relationships with a wide range of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
As the business scales so will your responsibilities and pay grade.
Salary range £55,000-£62,000