Join the new service in the centre of Cullompton and be part of a new team making a positive difference to the lives of women in need.
The Woodmill is a mental health service for women requiring rehabilitation to support them getting back into the community, where conditions may include personality disorders, Autism and associated challenges.
Working at The Woodmill is an ideal opportunity for people from secure ward settings who are looking for a less restrictive environment and are keen to support active rehabilitation and community participation.
If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at The Woodmill as a Deputy Ward Manager, where you'll be the reason why lives change for the better. Enjoy a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
As a Deputy Ward Manager, you will design and deliver training and supervision within a clinical environment using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.Other Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Effective strategic resource management
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Participating in and taking an active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
What you will get:
- RMN/RMNH/RNLD/RN/RNC Qualification
- Worked in a similar environment
- Experience within a leadership/management capacity
- Relevant sufficient post-registration experience
- Annual salary of £40,000
- £5000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
This service operates 24/7 you will work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.