Job Title:SEO & Content Executive
Do you have a strong understanding and demonstratable experience of the SEM and SEO process?
Do you have a high level competency of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery?Responsibilities:
To manage companies Search Engine Optimisation and creation of content across all the companies group websites, including B2C and B2B. This role is also responsible for reviewing and analysing brand sites for optimisation and improvement purposes. Working with the SEO & Content Manager, this role is accountable for managing the product portfolio, creating engaging content to accompany product details and for posts and blogs.Requirements:
- A strong understanding and demonstratable experience of the SEM and SEO process
- Relevant academic qualification or QBE, with an excellent grasp of the English language
- High level competency of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery
- Experienced in working with CMS and building/administering content within multiple CMS environments
- Competent in the using a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics
- A high level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
ACS are recruiting for a SEO & Content Executive
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a SEO & Content Executive
please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a SEO & Content Executive
It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a SEO & Content Executive
with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the SEO & Content Executive
role you desire.